JPG Magazine: MsB

Friday, October 26, 2007

just a thought

I believe I will attempt to write 50,000 laughable loosely strung together words and call it a novel. I've never done that before. Once upon a time I had not jumped out of an airplane either but that was great fun. I'd do it again but my body won't let me. So I think I'll opt for bad novel writing.

Heres the link, NaNoWriMo, if anyone out there is itching to write, write, write, for nothing but personal gratification that it can be done. Maybe a story about a dog, a Buddhist dog at that. Sort of like Pluto on kryptonite meets Earl.

Any Ideas?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I started one a while back with the plot of a man who comes back as a dog, intended to comfort his surviving lover. But one of the angels screws up, and gives him to the lesbians next door.
Anyway, your welcome to it or any heterosexual variation thereof.

msb said...

thats a scream. It would make a good sit com... well maybe for HBO or FX

Anonymous said...

Yes, definitely have it be about a dog.
Marc is a funny guy.

Peace,
Scout