JPG Magazine: MsB

Tuesday, July 01, 2008


Well the shift has started. I'm moving in with one of my good friends from where I used to work. After Lucy Blue gets her stitches out not to mention the cone. He has 2 cats ya got to know there will be some cat snits goin' down in the beginning. They are both boys so it should work it self out toots sweet. They don't get much more cute then little ole' Lucy Blue. At least thats what I'm hoping. I am gonna have to leave Pete but he's happy here. As soon as I can though, I WILL find a place for my whole furry family. Funny how he knows somethings up. Hangen' close. It's so sad but I just can't stay here any longer. Done is done. Packing is really overwhelming me. Maybe I should have a bond fire.

here's a funny little fellow I happened on during a back country walk

5 comments:

Shadow said...

sweet travels to you and your furry friends...

Mary P Jones (MPJ) said...

Good luck with the move, MsB.

msb said...

Thank you. :+)

My Other Blog said...

All the best to you and Lucy. Pete will understand.

Shadow said...

happy 4th of july to you and lucy blue...