JPG Magazine: MsB

Saturday, July 19, 2008

just so much

I moved into an male gay friends house last week. I'll spare you all the asinine shit that makes up the jist but it did end up in cops and a back ache.

Then I moved Lucy over to my new house and all seemed to be going well until she disappeared on evening when I wasn't home. We think she fell out the window with the bent screen. I have been so blue and grief stricken.

I had a cat disappear for 10 days once and made it home. theres always a ray of hope.

I've been making necklaces. I think they are quite charming but that doesn't constitute a sale.

today would have been hunter s. Thompson's b'day hand he not blown his brains out last year.I thought I'd throw this in, pulled of Garrison Keillor show:

In 1971, he published his most famous book, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, about a trip he took to that that city, how it almost drove him crazy, and his realization that idealism of the 1960s had disappeared for good.

He said, "I haven't found a drug yet that can get you anywhere near as high as a sitting at a desk writing, trying to imagine a story no matter how bizarre it is, [or] going out and getting into the weirdness of reality and doing a little time on the Proud Highway."


That's my man. * >())))))

*>)((((((



I never was much at ASCII art

3 comments:

My Other Blog said...

I'm so sorry Lucy is missing. I know she means so much to you. I hope she makes it home - or to your old place - she could be headed there.

Mary P Jones (MPJ) said...

I hope Lucy is ok and finds her way home. Hugs to you!

msb said...

Thanks yo two. xoxox