JPG Magazine: MsB

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

shit sandwiches



Tonight, as I chatted with my friends about our grievous situations(glad to know I'm not the only one)I could feel the release of all the tension that has been inundating my life for awhile now. Nothing real profound, more like a gentle cool breeze on a warm day. Or maybe a warm breeze on a cool day. What ever. And I remembered when I was so sick I couldn't get out of bed the blogs would give me that feeling. I could almost get sappy here if I haven't already. But I think where I am going with this is pretty simple socialization can make those shit sandwiches go down just a little easier. And then living in a place that looks like this helps.

3 comments:

asha said...

Barbara, I am so sorry you've been having such hard time, and Lucy Blue missing to top it all off. Total bummer. You so deserve a break. Red rocks and gentle friends are a good start. Hang in there, my friend.

Sending you lots of love.
~ Asha

msb said...

Thanks Asha.

LarryG said...

just remember the old cowboy saying...
'the more bread the less shit you have to eat' :)