JPG Magazine: MsB

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Fruits of our labor


Really this is the fruit of dear Kevins labor. I find gardening a tedious chore. Nothing relaxing about getting dirty and wet. And the BUGS.

But now that beautiful little squash looks so lovely on my cutting board nestled between some of the many flowers I recieved to brighten my day when Girly Girl died. A shrine to my dog.

I really do adore house plants. A much tuffer chore in Arizona than in Oregon. Some of my old Oregon plants just couldn't deal .... but some did and the crew I have now are a cheery bunch and seem to thrive in spite of my neglect.

3 comments:

NeverEnough said...

I look at this picture and wish to God I had a green thumb. Very nice!

msb said...

My Green Thumb = water on Tuesdays and if they die throw them away and get new ones that just want water on Teusdays

Unknown said...

HI Barb, I am sorry that girly girl left us but I love the shrine...
Kevin is such a dream.....
I love YOU Barbara.....
Love, Me