JPG Magazine: MsB

Friday, January 09, 2009

alone

I made it. One U-haul and three car trips. Mostly did it my self. but many thanks to my friends Mickey and Gary who helped haul. Today I mostly arranged my little space. It feels like home. Just me. and of course Lucy Blu. No roommates, boyfriends, or other braindrains. It's been a long time. I never realized how much being alone agrees with me. Once, one of the many boyfriends I lived with, felt this good. one. hmmmm No internet yet. So I am wasting money in a internet cafe. Next month. The first thing I'm gonna do.

5 comments:

Mary P Jones (MPJ) said...

Glad you made it safely, MsB -- and good luck settling in!

Shadow said...

one's own little place sure has it's comforts too. enjoy!

My Other Blog said...

Happy to hear you made it and I hope it's nice and warm in Phoenix.

asha said...

Glad to hear the two of you are tucked in, safe and warm. One step at a time, right? Sounds like your upstairs apt. in Ashland, by the graveyard. The old neighborhood. I always loved that place. It was both home and studio. Very cool. Good luck.

msb said...

That place was the best if I was to compare, This place does feel amazingly right rather quickly. Loved that grave yard though. What a great time that was in the old neighborhood. and your japaties were the best.