JPG Magazine: MsB

Thursday, November 05, 2009

Lucy left about a month ago. My cat gone again. I miss her but she has many generations of feral cat in coursing thru her mostly blue point Siamese veins. I believe she is happier living on the wilder side of life. Sounds like a david allen coe song. I miss my dog too, but I know he would rather be hang'n with his dog buddy then being my side kick.

So I go to Sedona today for 3 haircuts ($) always a good thing for my always over budget life. And I will go to my poetry group up there that has morphed into a prose thing. I will see my poetry man. Gez, I am crazy about him but he lives up there and I live here. He so dedicated to his writing, so eccentrically self absorbed.

sounds like a torch song bubbling up like champagne. and if I couldn't sully up to a bottle of Don Perion I could always rely on so dry white. So, metaphorically speaking, I sullied up to a young white Chardonnay the other night. Now I feel like I aways did after a night of white chards of the past, hung over and looking for the morning fix.

and I do believe the end of the infatuation with the poetry man must come to a halt. darn. and much like the cheap metaphor this tacky little dog eared tail this story has become, needs to be reworked. and my phone is ringing, a message is left from a former co-worker(male)(married) wanting to get together and show me his photos of his last trip to Sturgis. Ahh the tale getting more tawdry by the moment.

so here I am, back at the blog, my faithful companion, never lets me down, asks nothing from me, its reciprocal, I love my blog, never runs off, doesn't want to be with some other dog, and is married to ME. Who could ask for more.

8 comments:

msb said...

P.S. I won't be looking at any stupid fucking pictures of Sturgis.

asha said...

Then things are already looking up. ;)

msb said...

yes indeed :)

Lucy At Home said...

Good for you!
Maybe Lucy Blu will come back - didn't you find her once after she had been gone for a really long time?

Don said...

Passed thru Sedona last month, struck me as a tourist and retiree town, but of course in and among some amazing countryside.

Roy said...

Sorry to hear about Lucy Blue. You should get another cat! Here's to a few more options besides a remote Poetry Man and a married Sturgis guy with pictures of dudes in black t-shirts flipping the bird to the camera.

Actually, I have a spare cat . . . naw, nobody wants him. He's a bad, bad kitty. We all have our crosses to bear.

Anonymous said...

Nice blog it is!
Free Dating Online
Online Dating Free Sites
Dating Free Online

yh said...

burberry tasche
chanel tasche
sac dolce gabbana
sac fendi
sac guess soldes
sac guess 2012 soldes
sac gucci
porte cles chanel
bracelet louis vuitton
tee shirts g star
tee shirts lacoste
tee shirts levis
sac guess
sac louis vuitton soldes
sac louis vuitton
portefeuille louis vuitton
chaussures louis vuitton
chaussures nike
Christian Louboutin Soldes
Christian Louboutin 2012
chaussures puma
sac louis vuitton soldes
sac louis vuitton
sac a main
tee shirts
juicy couture bolsas
louis vuitton bolsas
sac louis vuitton>
sac prada
sac versace

Loading...