JPG Magazine: MsB

Sunday, October 19, 2008

hangen'

Seems like i haven't written a post in a coons age. how ever old that is. one of those euphemism's from my childhood that my mother always tossed about. I hated it when she did that. all that hokey shit she came up with. and now, here i am, sounding like my mother, looking like my grandmother, and feeling like I'm ready for my next incarnation.

I've been hangen' over at myspace. simple stuff. not to much thinking involved. just a flash in the pan and then I can stay on the boat for weeks and never write a thing. so has become my life right now. just don't wanna get off that warm boat.

My job went from 2 days a week to 4 days a week. one would think wtf??? 4 days a week should be cruzen' but.... it;s just a reminder that the hcv is alive and kicken ass on my liver. which in turn takes it;s toll on every other organ in my body. including my brain. brain fog. not so bad. But people that know me, it's really noticeable. i can look back on this blog... shit it's really disconcerting.

das ist abar shada. another one of those euph's

4 comments:

Shadow said...

ach du arme! my mother would say. but you're here now, that's what counts...

Anonymous said...

Hang in! You're blog is better than mine!!

msb said...

ach du miene gutta. deutcshlander mutters. ;+)

Roy, what blog? :+(

Anonymous said...

what blog?

Must've gotten sucked into a temporal vortex, or Gremlins are slowly passing enormous magnets over my hard drive at night. Remember: reality is thin.