JPG Magazine: MsB

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Darn

Hey Mom, Mom, are ya there? I just wanted to know the recipe for that casserole we used to have on Thursday night. I think it was Thursday. You know, the one with the hamburger and creamed corn? I can't remember what else was in it. My memory is sort of fuzzy these day's. Must have been all those drugs you warned me about. Ya, I know, I cooked that casserole maybe a hundred times but I just can't remember. Drat's. I think this current boyfriend might like it. He's kind of a pain in the ass to cook for. From the midwest originally. Likes all that bland greasy MEAT stuff. You know how I am about meat. You were right Mom. those drugs did come back to bite me on the ass. Sorry, I know much you hate my bad mouth. It just feels good sometimes. Like picking your nose. My nose I mean. You know what I mean. Mom, did you know I'm dyslexic? I remember in the fifth grade the kids laughed cause I always misspelled words. Back ass words. Opp's sorry. Hey are you watching the campaign? I think you'd like Hilary. I know, I know, if I just would have kept my nose to the grind stone. Obama is pretty cool too. Lot's of charisma. Smart. he listened to his Mom. Kept his nose to the grindstone and all. He's a bit younger than Hilary. It's tough on her I htink, competing in a mans world. But you know that. Geez, president Mom. Who would have believed it. But you always said. Well I guess I better get up and clean this place. Really dusty today. The dogs really drag it in. As much as I hate cleaning, Dusting all those antiques of yours every Saturday as a kid left a sour taste for dusting. But I really do a good job. You taught me well. Well, I suppose that your not gonna answer. Darn it. I really miss you. We never got to talk to much anyway. But I'll try back later. Promise. You take care now.

4 comments:

My Other Blog said...

My mother and I had a tortured relationship, she died in 1992 and we never patched things up. I wouldn't even know what to say to her now...

Shadow said...

oh our fuzzy brain.... oh well, if not from my bad past habits, then from old age creeping in, heee heee heee

Shadow said...

oh our fuzzy brain.... oh well, if not from my bad past habits, then from old age creeping in, heee heee heee

Mary P Jones (MPJ) said...

That's such a beautiful, touching post, msb. Hugs.